Philosophy & Mission:
It is our mission to provide our patients effective care and treatment of their sleep complaint. How we do it contributes to the care and satisfaction of our patients, their families, and their physician. We strive to be recognized by our market as one of the leading multicultural patient care providers. Our program is organized to provide the most supportive service to each patient to meet our mission. We are always striving to exceed expectations, with the goal of improving their quality of life. As sleep professionals, we strive to support the standards of practice as defined by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
Values and Beliefs:
- We believe that everyone is entitled to quality healthcare.
- Quality means consistently meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of patients, physicians, payers, co-workers, and the communities we serve.
- We believe our patient population and our workforce should reflect the diversity of the communities we serve.
- Our employees must share fully in the responsibilities and rewards of our endeavors.
- We believe the health of our community is best served through a results-oriented, information-sharing healthcare network guaranteeing the rights of choice for patients and practitioners.
- Aurora Sleep Diagnostic Center is partnered with and located within Rocky Mountain Internal Medicine